February is Dental Health Month!
WE ARE OFFERING 10% ALL DENTAL SERVICES FOR DENTAL MONTH
Hours of Operation
Walk-Ins: 8am to 11:30am and 2pm to 5pm
Saturdays: Walk-Ins only 8am to 11:30am
Dental Health Month
- All dentals start at $200 – includes anesthesia & cleaning/polishing
- Needs for Extractions/Oral Surgery will be evaluated during the procedure. We then call you to discuss recommendations during the procedure.
Dental radiography is offered with every dental. This allows full imaging of the oral cavity and root areas allowing us to see potential issues unable to be seen with the naked eye.
Things to know about your pet’s dental:
- Every patient and mouth is fully evaluated by a veterinarian
- All extractions and oral surgery is done by a veterinarian
- All dental patients are fully intubated (protected airway)
- All dental patients are given isoflorane gas anesthesia (safest type of anesthesia)